i just got off the phone with Chadwick's and I am so pissedI returned an item 8/2011 for $21/43 and have not received my refund.They did confirm they received the return in Aug and i would get a refund.

After 4 emails with no response, 2 calls where I was on hold for more than 20 minutes I finally spoke to someone on my 3rd call. The answer i got about my refund was the company was sold and they have to physically go through the stock in the warehouse to determine if refunds are valid or not. They are going in chronologically date of the order so if you ordered recently good luck. When I asked to speak to a supervisor because that answer was insufficient I was told that was not possible.

I asked for a supervisor's voicemail & was told Pat couldn't transfer calls. Really?! I went back and forth with "Pat" and finally he said I could call back tomorrow and he was going to hang up.

i feel sorry for whoever gets my wrath tomorrow...assuming i actually get to speak to someone.

Had an Experience with Chadwicks?

Comments

Really wish I had of read these before I ordered from this poor excuse of a company.My order was shipped on 9/06, I received it on 9/13.

Shipped back on 10/15. They calculate from their ship date to the date they receive it which they showed as 11/02. Missed my 30 day cut off so I have store credit, Yeah! Do not like their product, do not want any merchandise and I imagime if I called to use my store credit of over $100.

I would get the run around again!DO NOT ORDER from this company, they are crooks!!!!!!

:roll

To: DAI

FUNNY!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

Rebuilding the Chadwicks brand are you?

How's that going for you......

DAI

On June 29, 2011, the owners of Chadwicks of Boston, Women’s Apparel Group, LLC, were forced to seek bankruptcy protection in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.Thereafter, on November 30, 2011, Distinctive Apparel, Inc., a new entity wholly unrelated to Women's Apparel Group, acquired many of the assets of Women's Apparel Group including the "Chadwicks of Boston" brand.

We at Distinctive Apparel are committed to rebuilding the Chadwicks brand starting with resolving any issues you may have resulting from orders shipped to you after June 29, 2011. Distinctive Apparel has established a dedicated Resolution Team and ask that you please contact us at resolution@chadwicks.com. In your email, please include your order number, name, address and a short description of your problem. If you do not have access to email, please contact our Customer Service line at 1-877-330-3393 and let us know how we can get in touch with you.

We will respond as quickly as possible and do our best to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have encountered and will do everything possible to demonstrate our commitment to you as a valued customer.