I will never order clothes from this place again.I order a few items from this company.

I returned a few of the items in order to exchange for the right size or get another item. What I got in return is one item back, some of my money back on my credit card, and a bad check in the mail. I could even get all my money back! What kind of company send a no good check !!!!

I tried calling them three times to discuss my complaint, they gave me the run around and the last time claim that customer service was closed.I hate ordering from online and this company confirmed it for me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of exchange policy from Chadwicks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chadwicks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chadwicks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chadwicks?

Comments